Photography tips i hear you say yes thats right I’m going to give you some tips that will hopefully help you improve those blog images or just your general photography either way I’m here to help.
1. Make sure you have decent light using natural lighting outside at around 12-3pm is the best but you can also use studio soft boxes but those are expensive so if you have a budget you could use desk lamps they give nice effects.
2. Get that image straight there is nothing worse than a wonky image if you can turn on your camera frame lines do so its useful and also using a tripod is a must.
3. Get out of auto and use the Manual mode sounds daunting i know but you have more control over the Aperture Shutter Speed And ISO, You can get light meter mobile apps that allows you to measure the light so it gives you a perfect image and just decrease or increase the aperture or shutter / iso speed accordingly for the look you need
4. Composition when photographing try and keep the background clutter free use a natural white backdrop or a brick building can be good backdrop for images keep unrelated and unnecessary things outta the photo.
5. Be yourself find your own style don’t copy others what works for them might not work for you.
6. When editing keep it simple just do light edits and experiment with black and white and color adjust the white balance & levels accordingly Photoshop,Aperture Or even iPhoto on the mac are great for editing on windows you can use Photoshop or Gimp (Which is FREE) or lightroom.
7. Just practice there aren’t any set rules so to speak so just mess around with a few setting and see what works for you .
These are just a few tips as a starting point let me know if you’d like some more in depth and get more explanatory into shutter speed aperture & iso and the different lenses you should use for different scenarios.