Hey everyone Merry Christmas from me so i asked all my blogger friends to collaborate with me on a post where they told me their favourite Christmas memory one thing that they were grateful with that happened over the past year & a goal for 2017 so here are the lovely peoples things below along with social media accounts my favourite memory & somthing i am grateful about and my goal will be at the bottom of the post.
Lauren From http://www.mylavendertinedworld.co.uk/
– My favourite Christmas memory is probably the one that I always think back to, and it’s probably the first Christmas memory that I have to be honest. I think I was around 4 or 5 and my mum,my sister and I had just come back from my nan’s for Christmas dinner. That year my sister had gotten a stable set with a couple of horses. She’d let me have one that I could use to play with when she had it out. It’s just a simple memory but one that makes me happy and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when I think about how much fun we used to have when we were younger.
– You can tell it’s been an allover the place sort of year when I can’t think of something to be grateful for this year in particular. I mean I started a new relationship this year and I am really happy with him but it also meant that my previous relationship ended which adds a sort of weird quality to it, even more so as I ended the last one. I guess I am grateful for this relationship and for meeting someone new as it has added a new direction to my life, and even though it’s not what I expected I am glad it’s happened.
-Next year, I would really like to be making a small income from writing.It seems like a huge step to try and make, and it’s not something that I am going to try and rush and make happen at the start of the year but it is something I would like to happen by the end of it. I guess I will just have to get over the slight nervousness I get of looking for something new and different and just take the plunge!
Eden From www.edenmarkl.com
– Favorite Christmas memory I love every Christmas even though each one has been so different.
My all time favorite Christmas memory was one from when I was very small. My sister and I used to always go out to see if we could see santa … one year we both swear that we heard his jingle bells! … seems small but I always remember it!
– One thing that happened this year that I am grateful for in 2016 was the year that I gave birth to my daughter, Harper. I feel so grateful to have been blessed with her.
– One thing that I want to make happen for 2017. I really want to take my blog to the next level. I want it to be my full time job at some point within the future and next year is my year to step it up
Charlotte From http://bookmarksandblogging.blogspot.co.uk/
– My favourite Christmas memory is from two years ago. It was the last Christmas we had with my grandad, so the last ‘real family Christmas’ we had. We opened presents with my grandparents then had dinner at home, going all out. Mum and I spent Christmas Eve making surprise Christmas biscuits and other puddings, we’d bought new table decorations, I’d made us place settings and menus to make it feel like a real fancy dinner. After, we pulled out crackers and played some table games. Grandad, bless him, was completely clueless so we all had a good laugh and he took it in his stride as always. We topped it off with a family selfie which didn’t go quite to plan – I was still getting to grips with my new camera and there was a lot of ‘when will it go off?’, ‘I blinked’, ‘I’m not ready yet!’ Was a hilarious end to the year and I’m glad we had that last holiday with him.
– One thing I’m grateful for this year has to be getting accepted by four out of five universities. I never in my life thought I’d want to go, let alone receive offers from two Russell Group unis. Still blown away by it all!
– A goal for 2017 I have is to just try my best to be happier and more comfortable within myself. I don’t have an idea how I’ll achieve it but I want to and I more than deserve to. Just got to get out there and try.
Enyiie From enyiie.wordpress.com
– Favourite Christmas memory My family would take me to carols by candlelight in the park each year as a kid and we would watch the fireworks and listen to the choir. There were always amazing food and refreshments and awesome glowsticks!
– One thing that happened this year that I am grateful for I had a tough year drifting apart and breaking off relationships with people who I thought would support me through thick and thin, but this has made me all the more grateful for the genuine and loyal friends and family that stand by me. I’m so happy to have met many wonderful people this year and I’m very grateful for the blogging community and to have finally started up my blog.
– My goal for next year that I want to make happen is I’m applying to go on exchange to the UK for a semester next year and hopefully I get accepted! It would be such an amazing opportunity to experience a new culture and I’d meet so many new people and learn so many things out of my comfort zone and away from my home in Australia. I’d like to travel around Europe as well!
Lix From http://lixhewett.com/
– My favourite Christmas memory was back when I was a kid, my extended family used to get together at this bar my uncle and aunt had in a town nearby. We ate turkey (not that common here!) and all the kids would run around and someone would dress up as Santa. I don’t remember much from these years, but I do remember learning to tie my shoelaces.
– One thing that happened this year you are grateful for is I got to travel quite a bit, partly out of necessity, partly out of resourcefulness. Before this year, I’d been to two countries. Now I’ve been to eight.
– A goal for next year that you wanna make happen is I’ve got a number of business and blog-related goals, but my main thing I’m thinking of is — my grandma stays with us 6 out of every 15 months. I want to make goddamn sure I have enough money to be gone for six months by the time she moves in. And that’s where all the other business and blog-related goals come in.
Estelle From https://estellosaurus.com
– Favourite Christmas Memory this is tricky – I’ve loved Christmas since I can remember, but Christmas in our house was never one of those big blow out days full of games and music, it was just Christmas. I remember one year, my brother and I got Playstations – the original first one that came out? Remember it? We got one game for it. The game was Abe’s Odyssey and we were obsessed with it. We were allowed to hook it up to the big tv downstairs and play it. We possessed Abe’s farts all day and blew up multiple Sligs!
– One Thing That Happened This Year I am Grateful For i guess this year I am mostly grateful for the care and kindness my mum and my husband showed me. Towards the end of the year I had my hip replaced and often my recovery was a bit like I was a tortoise stuck on its back. I am so grateful for the help they have both given me over the last few months.
– My Goal For Next Year I always set myself goals and never seem to reach them. Next year I would really like to write a book – a children’s book, maybe even some short stories. There are so many ideas in me busting to get out. I keep saying I will write a book and next year I would really like to try!
– My fave Christmas memory: Making mince pies with my little sister, but them turning out wrong and more like Mince Crumble!
– One thing this year I’m grateful for: having my blog as a hobby, it just helps motivate me to be better as well as giving me a fun outlet away from my usual work!
– Goal for next year: I really want to complete a race! (Probably a little one though…)
And now for me to write
– My favourite memory is one with all the family when i was younger nothing beats sitting down with a nice meal with everyone together doesn’t happen as much now as all my brothers and sister have got older and are all sort of having there own family meals and all that stuff but I’m hoping one year we can have a massive family meal
– One thing I’m grateful for this year is actually two things one being that this past year I’ve spent some time in hospital many times so I’m grateful for the doctors and nurses and paramedics who were making me better without them well i probably wouldn’t be writing this now & I’m also grateful for all the amazing friends I’ve met from blogging and doing my youtube you are all amaizng
– My goal for 2017 is quite ambitious but I’m wanting to carry on blogging and get my ass into it & pump out more posts i also want to try and 100k subscriber on youtube i mean come on everyones gotta dream right haha really wanna kick out content there too really push myself to make this the distraction I’m going to need in 2017 as its filling up with hospital appointments and operations already
Hope you enjoyed this post i am looking forward to doing another next year <3 see you all in 2017